The entire building at 950 North 2200 West is for lease or sale. It is an excellent opportunity for one owner or user to own an impeccably designed and conveniently located asset. With the first floor being 45,000 square feet and the second floor being 42,657 square feet, there is a potential to use up to a combined 87,657 square feet of business space. Lease one or two stories of this office space in Salt Lake City for your company. Full build-out is available for both floors. Contact us to learn more about this unique office space in Salt Lake City.
Since 1972, Boyer has been the industry leader in real estate development in the Western United States, empowering companies to grow to their full potential in stylish, fully-functional settings. With over 43 million developed square feet, we’ve established the highest standards in project management by maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Learn more about our projects or contact us today to get started on your project.
- Professional office building strategically located in the One Airport Tech Center business park in Salt Lake City, Utah, between the Salt Lake International Airport and the Central Business District.
- Best-in-class office space in Salt Lake City features two floors, with 87,657 total square feet. Unique amenities include a double-height atrium lobby full of natural light, a full-service cafe, a world-class auditorium, and plenty of conference rooms.
- Conveniently located close to industry-leading tenants, including L3 Harris, PVE Engineers, Union Pacific, and Salt Lake Community College.
- Part of an exclusive business park under development with convenient access to I-215 and I-80.
This office space in Salt Lake City is an excellent opportunity to own or lease a best-in-class professional office building in an ideal location. With full-build opportunities available, this office space is situated close to the Salt Lake International Airport at the One Airport Tech Center. Employees and visitors alike will enjoy plenty of parking spaces with professional landscaping. Once inside the building, a double-height attended lobby greets anyone with plenty of natural sunlight, making a dramatic impression on all who enter.
Convenient amenities include a full-service cafe, a world-class auditorium, and an abundance of conference rooms. This office building features floor plans that are efficiently designed with plenty of open space for workstations and private offices on the perimeters.
Nearby companies include L3 Harris, FAA/FSDO, PVE Engineers, and Union Pacific. One Airport Tech Center is a unique freeway office park currently under development between the Salt Lake International Airport and Salt Lake City’s Central Business District. With 80 acres of development sites ranging from 2.5 to 2.0 acres, all sites are available for build-to-suit office leasing opportunities.
- Building Type: Office
- Year Built: 2013
- LoopNet Rating: 4 Star
- Building Height: 2 Stories
- Building Size: 87,657 SF
- Building Class: B
- Typical Floor Size: 45,000 SF
- Unfinished Ceiling Height: 9’
- Parking: 484 Surface Parking Spaces
TAs one of the largest office spaces in Salt Lake City, 201 Tower has nearly 500,000 total square feet of office space. With rental terms from 1-10 years and office sizes from 1,000 square feet to 18,000 square feet, there are options for any company. Partial build-outs are available, and rental rates are available upon request.
Want to learn more about our available office spaces at 201 Tower? Contact us today for more information. As an industry leader in real estate, Boyer has been a full-service developer and manager of office, retail, industrial, medical, government, and other specialty property types.
- Centrally located in downtown Salt Lake City, 201 Tower is one of the city’s premier office buildings with 498,504 total square feet of space.
- Available luxurious and comfortable office spaces of varying sizes, ideal for any company.
- Features a reputable and diverse mix of building tenants, including Chase Bank, Morgan Stanley, and Salt Lake Chamber.
- This office space in Salt Lake City features stunning views of the skyline and nearby Wasatch Mountains.
- Convenient access to all transportation for all commuters, including bus, TRAX, and just a short drive to I-15, I-80, and I-215.
- Salt Lake City International Airport is just a short 15-minute drive or 30-minute TRAX commute from 201 Tower.
Conveniently located at 201 S Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City, 201 Tower is where business meets luxury. Featuring stunning views of the Wasatch Mountains and the Salt Lake skyline, this 24-story, 419,709 square-foot granite and glass office building is a predominant property in the city. Current tenants include prominent companies such as Chase Bank, Morgan Stanley, Jones & Grey, Economic Development Corporation of Utah (EDCU), and Utah Sports Commission. Tenants will have access to an underground parking structure and plaza, an on-site fitness center and locker room facility, 24-hour security, controlled access, Café Piasstra (operated by Marriott), and an on-site building manager.
Located on the same block as 201 Tower is Gallivan Utah Center and Salt Lake City Marriott City Center–both are less than a couple minutes away on foot. Many convenient downtown locations are nearby, such as Salt Palace Convention Center, City Creek Center, Eccles Theater, and much more. Also, enjoy quick access to plenty of delicious restaurants in the neighborhood.
With a TRAX rail stop just steps away at 200 S Main Street, transportation to and from this office space in Salt Lake City is a breeze. The Salt Lake City International Airport is just eight miles away, and access to Interstate 15, Interstate 80, and Interstate 215 is only ten minutes down the road.
As one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, Salt Lake City is becoming an increasingly popular location for many company headquarters. With fast connectivity, convenience, and an upscale work environment, 201 Tower is the ideal office space in Salt Lake City for any company. Click to learn more about 201 Tower.
- Building Type: Office
- Year Built: 1991
- LoopNet Rating: 5 Star
- Building Height: 24 Stories
- Building Size: 498,504 SF
- Building Class: A
- Typical Floor Size: 17,458 SF
- Unfinished Ceiling Height: 12’
- Parking: 400 Covered Parking Spaces