The Gateway is one of the largest redevelopment projects in Utah. It is a $375 million dollar project that blends office, retail, entertainment, cultural, and residential uses into a comprehensive mixed-use development spanning across 40 acres in downtown Salt Lake City.
• Redevelopment of Salt Lake City Railyard
• 2.1 million square feet developed
• Variety of uses: retail, office, hotel, residential, entertainment space
• The site was an environmentally contaminated “Brownfield” site and was a transformative part of downtown Salt Lake City. Designed by The Jerde Partnership, this mixed-use project was on the cutting-edge of development over 20 years ago and served as a key location during the 2002 Winter Olympics.
• 100 S Rio Grande, Salt Lake City, UT
• 2,000,000 Square Feet
• 40 Acres